Visitors to Canas are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Canas
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Canas
The picturesque setting of Canas Park and Las Pumas Rescue Center exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Quebrada Grande Arena and Tronadora Arena in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Canas. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hacienda La Pacifica - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, quiet rooms.
- Hotel Cana Brava Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a casino, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Canas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Canas each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F