Visiting Cannon Beach
Travelers to Cannon Beach give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- You'll find 2046 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oregon Coast
- The closest major airport is in Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional), 18 mi (29 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cannon Beach
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Cannon Beach, Les Shirley Park, and Haystack Rock. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Coaster Theatre and Cannon Beach History Center and Museum.
In Cannon Beach, you'll find 56 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Stephanie Inn - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Sea Breeze Court - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and room size at this motel. This 2-star motel in Downtown Cannon Beach features free WiFi and free parking.
- The Ocean Lodge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Cannon Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cannon Beach is 67.20 inches
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F