Visitors to Carrabelle are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and jazz scene.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Carrabelle
- The closest major airport is in Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Regional), 38 mi (61.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Carrabelle
The city's cultural venues include Camp Gordon Johnston Museum and Carrabelle History Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Island View Park. Additionally, you might want to add Crooked River Lighthouse to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Carrabelle. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- St. James Bay Golf Club - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and pool.
- The Old Carrabelle Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Carrabelle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Carrabelle is 57.72 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F