Visiting Casa Grande
History buffs will enjoy exploring Casa Grande, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This vibrant city also attracts tourists with its shopping and festivals.
- There are 73 hotels and other accommodations in Casa Grande
- The closest major airport is in Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Casa Grande
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Casa Grande Art Museum, Casa Grande Valley Historical Society Museum, and Dwarf Car Museum. The picturesque setting of Casa Grande Ruins National Monument and Sonoran Desert National Monument exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Promenade at Casa Grande is a favorite for retail therapy.
In Casa Grande, you'll find 73 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rancho Sonora Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Casa Grande - Our customers like the overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- GreenTree Inn & Suites Florence - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Casa Grande
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Maricopa Station. Casa Grande might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Casa Grande
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 108°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 108°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 96°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Casa Grande is 8.23 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 107°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F