Visiting Cayman Brac
Visitors to Cayman Brac are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Cayman Brac
- The closest major airport is in West End (CYB-Gerrard Smith Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Little Cayman (LYB-Edward Bodden Airfield), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cayman Brac
Notable city landmarks like West End Point Outlook and Cayman Brac Lighthouse might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cayman Brac Bluff, Skull Cave, and Bat Cave. Snorkeling is a top activity, and Lighthouse Footpath is one place to visit.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Cayman Brac. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- 29 Palms Direct Oceanfront! Cayman Brac is located in the heart of Cayman Brac. Located in Tibbett's Turn, this guesthouse features a kitchen, free WiFi, and a balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
- Charming, Romantic, Seaside Cottage With Stunning Views is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city's heart. This 5-star hotel in West End features a private beach, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- 2 Bedroom On Beach With Deck -snorkelers & Divers Paradise-cayman Brac is located within 4.3 mi (6.9 km) of the city center. Located in East End, this 3.5-star condo features a kitchen, a balcony, and a washer/dryer. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Cayman Brac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cayman Brac is 56.26 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 72°F