Those traveling to Chacmuchuch are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include La Isla Shopping Mall, Delfines Beach, and El Rey Ruins.
- You'll find 727 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cancun
- The closest major airport is in Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.), 18 mi (28.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chacmuchuch
Notable places to visit in the larger region include La Isla Shopping Mall, Delfines Beach, and El Rey Ruins. You'll also find Playa Mujeres Golf Club and Punta Sam Ferry Terminal in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Chacmuchuch, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 189 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Marriott Cancun Resort is located 16.2 mi (26 km) from the heart of Chacmuchuch. This 4.5-star resort in Avenida Kukulkan features a full-service spa, 8 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and proximity to the airport.
- Krystal Cancun is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the center of Chacmuchuch. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Avenida Kukulkan can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room fireplace. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Emporio Cancun is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from central Chacmuchuch. This 3.5-star resort in Avenida Kukulkan features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Chacmuchuch
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 66°F
- Chacmuchuch gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and September are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 67°F