Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Chihuahua, which is also known for its shopping and cathedral. This city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights in the city include Cathedral of Chihuahua and Fashion Mall.
- There are 63 hotels and other accommodations in Chihuahua
- The closest major airport is in Chihuahua, Chihuahua (CUU-General Roberto Fierro Villalobos Intl.), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chihuahua
Cultural venues in the city include Historical Museum of the Mexican Revolution, Casa Redonda Museum of Contemporary Art, and Casa Chihuahua Museum. The city is notable for its cathedral and landmarks like Cathedral of Chihuahua, Plaza de Armas, and City Hall of Chihuahua. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Fashion Mall is a favorite for retail therapy.
In Chihuahua, you'll find 63 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chihuahua Juventud - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chihuahua - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Best Western Plus Chihuahua Juventud - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Chihuahua
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Chihuahua Chepe Station. Chihuahua might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Chihuahua
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chihuahua is 15.18 inches
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 39°F