Visitors to Chinchon are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, monuments, and coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Parque Warner Madrid.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Chinchon
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chinchon
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Church of Nuestra Senora de la Asuncion and Castle Chinchon. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Parque Regional del Sureste. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chinchon Plaza Mayor and Etnologico Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Chinchon. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Parador de Chinchón - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Hotel Condesa de Chinchón - Our customers like the convenient parking and location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, a bar, and a rooftop terrace.
- Hotel La Casa Rural - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free WiFi.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Parque Warner Madrid, located 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Chinchon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Chinchon each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F