Visiting Chino Valley
Visitors to Chino Valley are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, coffeehouses, and wineries.
- You'll find 121 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Prescott
- The closest major airport is in Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chino Valley
Places to visit in the larger region include Antelope Hills Golf Course, Phippen Museum, and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. You'll also find Heritage Park Zoo and Tim's Toyota Center in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Chino Valley - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Chino Valley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.91 inches of rain falls on Chino Valley each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F