Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Chipley though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, lakeside setting, and forests.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Chipley
- The closest major airport is in Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.), 33.3 mi (53.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chipley
A favorite place to visit in the city is Falling Waters State Park. In the area, you'll also find Memorial Field and John Russ House.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Chipley. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn Chipley - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Chipley - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Chipley - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Dressing for Chipley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 59.13 inches of rain falls on Chipley each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F