Visitors to Circleville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, zoo, and churches.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chillicothe
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Circleville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Manchester Hill Winery. Additionally, you'll find Raintree South Golf Club and Ohio's Small Town Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Circleville. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Circleville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Quality Inn & Suites - Our customers like the pool and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Rodeway Inn - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Circleville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Circleville gets about 40.67 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F