Families enjoy visiting Clinton though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, art, and football games.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Clinton
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 33.8 mi (54.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Clinton
The picturesque setting of Lake Greenwood and Laurens City Amphitheatre exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Laurens Speedway and Musgrove Mill State Historic Site.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Clinton. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Clinton - I-26 - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Comfort Suites - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Rodeway Inn - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its overall value and location.
A top sight outside the city is Heritage Park, located 25.8 mi (41.6 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Clinton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Clinton gets about 45.59 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F