Visitors to Clymer are sure to enjoy the golf courses and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and spas.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jamestown
- The closest major airport is in Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County), 21.7 mi (35 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Erie, PA (ERI-Erie Intl.), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clymer
Top activities include golfing and skiing, while Peek'n Peak Ski Resort is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find North Hills Golf Course and Mead Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Clymer. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairway Suites at Peek'n Peak - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Peek'N Peak Inn - Our customers like the dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Clymer
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 45.24 inches of rain falls on Clymer each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 15°F