Visitors to Cobano are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Cobano, there are 149 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cobano
Favorite places to visit in the city include Santa Teresa Beach, Cocal Beach, and Hermosa Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Manzanillo Beach and Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve.
In Cobano, there are 149 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Casa Chameleon Mal Pais - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this inn. This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Vista Hermosa Boutique B&B - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Cobano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Cobano gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 62°F