Travelers to Coco give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its bars and local tours. Top sights around the area include Coco Beach, Hermosa Bay Beach, and Flamingo Beach.
- There are 107 hotels and other accommodations in Coco
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Coco
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Coco Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Haras del Mar Equestrian Center to your agenda.
In Coco, there are 107 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Puerta del Sol - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Villa Del Sol - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Colono Beach - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Hermosa Bay Beach, 2.4 mi/3.8 km from the heart of the city, and Flamingo Beach, which is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) away.
Dressing for Coco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Coco each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 62°F