Visitors to Colima are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, live music, and entertainment choices.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Colima
- The closest major airport is in Colima, Colima (CLQ-Licenciado Miguel de la Madrid), 10.6 mi (17 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Manzanillo, Colima (ZLO-Playa de Oro Intl.), 54.2 mi (87.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Colima
Attractions like EcoParc Colima and El Palapo Ecological Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Colima Cathedral, Liberty Square, and La Campana Ruins. The city's natural beauty is on display at Nunez Garden, Volcano of Colima, and El Salto Waterfall.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Colima. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fiesta Inn Colima - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Best Western Plus Hotel Ceballos - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel in Centro features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel La Casona de Don Jorge - This 3-star hotel in Centro features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
A top sight outside the city is Nevado de Colima National Park, located 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Colima
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Colima gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 50°F