Visitors can enjoy all that Coolidge has to offer including the restaurants, local tours, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and monuments.
- You'll find 75 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Casa Grande
- The closest major airport is in Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal), 28.4 mi (45.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coolidge
A favorite place to visit in the city is Casa Grande Ruins National Monument. Additionally, you'll find Pinal Fairgrounds and Event Center and Poston Butte Golf Club in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Coolidge, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 114 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- 4BR Coolidge Home w/ Private Pool & Hot Tub! is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the center of Coolidge. This 2.5-star hotel in Casa Grande features 2 outdoor pools, free parking, and a fitness center. Our customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Great Home Furnished Close to a lot of Attractions to see Anywhere in a day is 3.1 mi (5 km) from central Coolidge. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Casa Grande can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Siegel Select Casa Grande is located 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the heart of Coolidge. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Casa Grande can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private spa tub. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Coolidge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 107°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 107°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 95°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 8.66 inches of rain falls on Coolidge each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 105°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F