Visitors can enjoy all that Couva has to offer including the waterfront and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Couva
- The closest major airport is in Port of Spain (POS-Piarco Intl.), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Couva
Places to visit in the larger region include Siewdass Sadhu Temple in The Sea, Hanuman Murti Statue, and Pointe-a-Pierre Wildfowl Trust. In the area, you'll also find Manny Ramjohn Stadium and La Vega Estate.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Metro Hotel Couva - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Couva
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Couva is 2.60 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F