Visiting Crescent City
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Crescent City has to offer. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Ocala National Forest.
- You'll find 968 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Augustine
- The closest major airport is in Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.), 37.2 mi (59.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Crescent City
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake George Conservation Area. Additionally, you'll find Ocala National Forest in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Crescent City, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Lake View Motel is 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from central Crescent City. This 2-star motel in Crescent City features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its clean rooms.
- Tahiti Style Overwater Bungalow Great Views With Kayaks, & Traps+ Video Tour is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the center of Crescent City. This 2-star hotel in Palm Coast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Palm Coast is located 25.3 mi (40.8 km) from the heart of Crescent City. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Palm Coast can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Crescent City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- Average annual rainfall for Crescent City is 49.49 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 49°F