Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Cresco, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its riverfront, casinos, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Camelback Ski Area and Pocono Raceway.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Cresco
- The closest major airport is in Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 36.4 mi (58.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cresco
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Camelback Ski Area and Pocono Raceway. You'll also find Buck Hill Golf Club and The Crossings Premium Outlets in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cresco. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Crescent Lodge and Country Inn - Adults Only - With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Paradise Stream Resort - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
Dressing for Cresco
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Cresco gets about 48.74 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F