Families will find kid-friendly activities in Crestview, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its beaches.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Crestview
- The closest major airport is in Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Destin, FL (DSI-Destin-Fort Walton Beach), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Crestview
Favorite family attractions include Hot Wheels Skating Center and Sasquatch Zoo. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Twin Hills Park. You'll also find Mattie Kelly Arts Center and Northwest Florida State College in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Crestview. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Crestview South I-10 - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Crestview - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Crestview, FL - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Crestview
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 62.99 inches of rain falls on Crestview each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 38°F