Visitors to Culiacan are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, entertainment choices, and live music.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in Culiacan
- The closest major airport is in Culiacan, Sinaloa (CUL-Federal Bachigualato Intl.), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Culiacan
Cultural venues in the city include Sinaloa Institute of Culture, Sinaloa Art Museum, and Pablo de Villavicencio Theater. The city is notable for landmarks like Plazuela Alvaro Obregon, La Lomita, and Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary. The picturesque setting of Culiacan Botanical Garden and Las Riberas Park exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Culiacan. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homesuites Malecon - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Hotel Lucerna Culiacan - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Tres Rios can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Culiacan - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Culiacan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Culiacan gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F