Visitors to Cullman are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, temples, and architecture.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Cullman
- The closest major airport is in Huntsville, AL (HSV-Huntsville Intl.), 32.9 mi (53 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 42.7 mi (68.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cullman
Cultural venues in the city include Cullman County Museum, Ave Maria Grotto, and Evelyn Burrow Museum. Notable city landmarks like Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament and Clarkson Covered Bridge might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Sportsman Lake Park, Smith Lake Park, and Lewis Smith Lake.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Cullman. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cullman - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Comfort Suites Cullman I-65 Exit 310 - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Cullman - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Cullman
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cullman is 58.50 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F