Visiting Curry Village
Visitors can enjoy all that Curry Village has to offer including its mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and quaint setting. Glacier Point, Half Dome, and Vernal Falls are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mariposa, CA (RMY-Mariposa-Yosemite), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Curry Village
A couple of favorite places to visit are Yosemite Mountaineering School and Yosemite Valley. Additionally, in the area you'll find Glacier Point and Half Dome.
As you plan for your vacation to Curry Village, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 34 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Yosemite View Lodge is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the center of Curry Village. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in El Portal can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to public transit.
- Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite is located 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the heart of Curry Village. This 4-star resort in Fish Camp features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and 5 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Rush Creek Lodge at Yosemite is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from central Curry Village. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Groveland can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and proximity to shopping.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Vernal Falls, 1.6 mi/2.6 km from the city center, and Yosemite Falls, which is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) away.
Dressing for Curry Village
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 36.22 inches of rain falls on Curry Village each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F