Travelers to Curubande will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Rincon de la Vieja National Park.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Curubande
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Curubande
Rincon de la Vieja National Park is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Church of La Ermita La Agonia and Liberia Parque Central.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Curubande. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- HOTEL-CABINAS CURUBANDE is located in the heart of Curubande. Guests who stay at this 3-star lodge in Curubande can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Canon de La Vieja Lodge is located within 4.2 mi (6.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Curubande can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin is 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Curubande features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Hermosa Bay Beach, 20.8 mi/33.5 km from the city center, and Coco Beach, which is 22.5 mi (36.3 km) away.
Dressing for Curubande
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Average annual rainfall for Curubande is 72.76 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 62°F