Thank you for a great stay Lorenzo hotel. I plan to come back soon.
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- 10 min walk
- Majestic Theater
- 15 min walk
- Reunion Tower
- 19 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field)
- 16 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 10 min walk
- Majestic Theater - 15 min walk
- Reunion Tower - 19 min walk
- Dealey Plaza - 20 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum - 6 min drive
- Cedars Station - 8 min walk
- Dallas Union Station - 16 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 16 min drive
- Lorenzo Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar offering southern cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Kolache Korner – Coffee shop offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and light fare.
About this property
2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and 3 bars/lounges are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a fitness center, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café are onsite. All 237 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free wired Internet and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find WiFi, free bottled water, and hair dryers.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge), Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee 6 AM–11 AM on weekdays and 7 AM–noon on weekends: USD 4-20 per person
- 2 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 3 bars/lounges and 1 poolside bar
Things to do
- Fitness center/gym
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Grocery store
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
Where to eat