I would like to see more breakfast items but I am glad there was cream cheese for the bagels
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- 6 min drive
- Cotton Bowl
- 7 min drive
- Fair Park
- 10 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden - 6 min drive
- Baylor Medical Center at Dallas - 6 min drive
- Majestic Theater - 7 min drive
- Cotton Bowl - 7 min drive
- Fair Park - 10 min drive
- Fair Park Station - 5 min drive
- Dallas Union Station - 8 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Stay Express Inn Dallas - Fair Park / Downtown
Along with laundry facilities, this motel has a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, multilingual staff, barbecue grills, and a picnic area are onsite. All 99 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus coffee makers and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free local calls, video-game consoles, and hair dryers.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- BBQ grill
- Picnic area
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
The front desk clerk was very rude and disrespectful to me upon check in. I will never stay at this hotel again.