Visitors to Dandridge are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, football games, and festivals. A top sight in the area is Dollywood.
- You'll find 92 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Morristown
- The closest major airport is in Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 35.5 mi (57.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dandridge
Dollywood is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Forbidden Caverns and Smoky Mountain Deer Farm and Exotic Petting Zoo in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Dandridge. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Dandridge - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Quality Inn - Our customers like the walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with cable TV.
- Jefferson Inn Dandridge - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, 20.3 mi/32.7 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Dandridge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Dandridge gets about 44.29 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F