Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Dipperz has to offer. There are 93 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dipperz
Places to visit in the larger region include Milseburg, Wasserkuppe, and Fulda Cathedral. In the area, you'll also find Palace Park and St Michael's Church.
As you make plans for a getaway to Dipperz, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Rhön Residence is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the center of Dipperz. This 3.5-star hotel in Dipperz features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Maritim Hotel am Schlossgarten Fulda is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of Dipperz. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Fulda can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Dorint Resort & Spa Bad Brückenau is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from central Dipperz. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Bad Brueckenau can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Dipperz
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Dipperz each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F