Those traveling to Dobrogled are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 307 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Varna (VAR-Varna Intl.), 3.8 mi (6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dobrogled
Places to visit in the larger region include Dormition of the Mother of God Cathedral, Varna Archaelogical Museum, and Varna Aquarium. Additionally, you'll find Sea Garden and Ticha Stadium in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Dobrogled, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 61 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Rosslyn Dimyat Hotel Varna is 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the center of Dobrogled. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Varna can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- INTERNATIONAL Hotel Casino & Tower Suites is 14 mi (22.5 km) from central Dobrogled. This 5-star hotel in Golden Sands features a full-service spa, a casino, and 3 restaurants. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Hotel mOdus is located 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the heart of Dobrogled. This 4-star hotel in Varna features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Dobrogled
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Dobrogled gets about 19.65 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F