Visiting Drake Bay
Visitors to Drake Bay are sure to enjoy the beaches and local tours. In Drake Bay, there are 37 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Drake Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Drake Bay Beach, Drake Bay Hiking Trailhead, and San Josecito Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Corcovado National Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Drake Bay. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cabinas Pura Vida - This 2.5-star cabin features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Las Cotingas Lodge - Our customers like the helpful staff at this lodge. This 2.5-star lodge features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Rancho Corcovado Lodge - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and parking. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for Drake Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Average annual rainfall for Drake Bay is 112.68 inches
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 68°F