Visiting Drummond Island
Travelers to Drummond Island will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Drummond Island
- The closest major airport is in Sault Ste. Marie, MI (CIU-Chippewa County Intl.), 41.4 mi (66.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Drummond Island
Favorite places to visit in the city include The Rock Golf Course, Williams Nature Preserve, and Drummond Island Yacht Haven. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Drummond Island Resort - This 3.5-star resort features a golf course, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and room size.
Dressing for Drummond Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 40°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Drummond Island gets about 30.59 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°F