Visitors to Durango are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, cafés, and parks. Top sights in the city include Durango Regional Museum and Durango Cathedral.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Durango
- The closest major airport is in Durango, Durango (DGO-Guadalupe Victoria Durango Intl.), 10 mi (16.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Durango
Cultural venues in the city include Durango Regional Museum, Francisco Villa de Durango Museum, and Mining Tunnel Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Durango Cathedral, Plaza de Armas, and Conde del Valle de Suchil Palace. The city's natural beauty is on display at Guadiana Park, Sahuatoba Zoological Park, and El Tecuan National Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Durango. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Durango - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free valet parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mision Express Durango - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Durango - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Durango
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Durango is 34.29 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 35°F