Visitors can enjoy all that Eagar has to offer including the ski areas, cafés, and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting.
- You'll find 84 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Springerville
- The closest major airport is in Show Low, AZ (SOW-Show Low Regional), 48.5 mi (78 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eagar
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ramsey Park. In the area, you'll also find Thompson Trail #629 and Casa Malpais Archeological Park and Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Eagar. Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Sunrise Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Eagar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 16°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Eagar is 10.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 17°F