Visitors to Eagle are sure to enjoy the ski areas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. A top sight in the area is Beaver Creek Resort.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Eagle
- The closest major airport is in Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eagle
Beaver Creek Resort is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Arrowhead Ski Area and Beaver Lake Trailhead in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Eagle. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Eagle Lodge & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
- Eagle River Lodge - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Comfort Inn Vail Valley - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Eagle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Eagle is 11.34 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F