Visiting El Castillo
Travelers to El Castillo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In El Castillo, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in El Castillo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Afortunada Ranch Reserve. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway to El Castillo, you can select from these places to stay within 5 miles of the central area.
- Hotel Luna Del Rio is located within 3.2 mi (5.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in El Castillo can enjoy access to free breakfast and 24-hour room service, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Lara's Planet is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star lodge in El Castillo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and room size.
Dressing for El Castillo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- El Castillo gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 62°F