Visiting El Roble
Those traveling to El Roble are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in El Roble
Places to visit in the larger region include Puntarenas Beach, Caldera Port, and Puntarenas Pier. In the area, you'll also find Victoria Park and Puntarenas Cathedral.
As you make plans for a getaway to El Roble, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Doubletree By Hilton Central Pacific - All Inclusive is located within 1.1 mi (1.7 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star resort in Barranca features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Puerto Azul Boutique Resort & Marina is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star resort in Puntarenas features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and free breakfast. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Villas Palmas del Mar is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Puntarenas can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with a private patio.
Dressing for El Roble
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on El Roble each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F