Visiting Elias Calles
Travelers to Elias Calles will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Elias Calles, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Elias Calles
Places to visit in the larger region include Los Cerritos Beach, Punta Lobos, and Cala de Ulloa. Additionally, you'll find Playa La Cachora in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Elias Calles, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 25 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- NEW Listing- Private Ocean Front Villa With Pool - True Paradise! is 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the center of Elias Calles. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel in Cerritos can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Baja Luna Eco Escape Mexican Oasis is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Elias Calles. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Todos Santos can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Cerritos Beach Hotel Desert Moon is 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from central Elias Calles. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Cabo San Lucas can enjoy access to a private beach and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Elias Calles
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- About 7.09 inches of rain falls on Elias Calles each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 56°F