Families enjoy visiting Elkhorn though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, restaurants, and sporting events.
- You'll find 145 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Omaha
- The closest major airport is in Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Elkhorn
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sempeck's Bowling and Entertainment. In the area, you'll also find Village Pointe Shopping Center and Pacific Springs Golf Club.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn Omaha West - This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its bar and pool.
Dressing for Elkhorn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 14°F at night
- About 30.63 inches of rain falls on Elkhorn each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°F