Visitors to Eloy are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, shopping, and mountain views.
- You'll find 73 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Casa Grande
- The closest major airport is in Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 31.2 mi (50.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 38.9 mi (62.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eloy
Favorite places to visit in the city include Arizona City Golf Course, Robson Ranch Golf Club, and Picacho Peak State Park. Additionally, you might want to add Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Ranch to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Eloy. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Motel 6 Casa Grande - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Quality Inn - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Eloy - This 1.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value.
Dressing for Eloy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 106°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 94°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Eloy gets about 10.51 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 104°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 37°F