Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Enterprise, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours and golf courses.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Enterprise
- The closest major airport is in Dothan, AL (DHN-Dothan Regional), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Enterprise
The picturesque setting of Point A Lake and Frank Jackson State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Daleville City Hall and Tartan Pines Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Enterprise. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Opp Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Andalusia Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Enterprise
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 54.31 inches of rain falls on Enterprise each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F