Visiting Ezequiel Montes
Those traveling to Ezequiel Montes are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Pena de Bernal.
- You'll find 192 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Queretaro
- The closest major airport is in Queretaro, Queretaro (QRO-Queretaro Intl.), 16 mi (25.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ezequiel Montes
Favorite places to visit in the city include Termas del Rey Water Park, El Oasis Water Park, and Bodegas de Cote. Additionally, you'll find Pena de Bernal in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Ezequiel Montes, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 43 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hacienda Tres Vidas is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from central Ezequiel Montes. This 3.5-star hotel in Ezequiel Montes features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- One Querétaro Aeropuerto Hotel is 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the center of Ezequiel Montes. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Queretaro can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to the airport.
- Casa Inn Premium Hotel Queretaro is located 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the heart of Ezequiel Montes. This 3.5-star hotel in Queretaro features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Ezequiel Montes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ezequiel Montes is 39.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 46°F