Visiting Fiano Romano
Bargain hunters and families enjoy visiting Fiano Romano though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and local tours. Around the area, top sights include Marco Simone Golf Club, MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century, and Bioparco di Roma.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Fiano Romano
- The closest major airport is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fiano Romano
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Marco Simone Golf Club, MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century, and Bioparco di Roma. In the area, you'll also find National Gallery of Modern Art and Villa Borghese.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Fiano Romano. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Park Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Relax - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- I Pini Family Park - Amenities at this campground include 2 outdoor pools and a free water park. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities.
Dressing for Fiano Romano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fiano Romano is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F