Visiting Five Cays
Visitors can enjoy all that Five Cays has to offer including its parks. Turtle Cove, Grace Bay Beach, and Sapodilla Bay are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Five Cays
- The closest major airport is in Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Five Cays
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chalk Sound. Additionally, in the area you'll find Turtle Cove and Grace Bay Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Five Cays, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 451 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Sunset View Villa is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Five Cays. Located in Providenciales, this 3.5-star vacation home features a private pool, a kitchen, and free WiFi.
- Newly Renovated Private Water Front Villa 5 Bedroom 3.5 Bath is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the center of Five Cays. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Providenciales can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free Internet. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- 1 Bedroom Villa With Spectacular View is 1 mi (1.7 km) from central Five Cays. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Providenciales can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Sapodilla Bay, located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Long Bay Beach, which is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) away.
Dressing for Five Cays
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Five Cays each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 68°F