Flagstaff Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Flagstaff? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 48 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Consider these popular Flagstaff hotels and accomodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Hotel Aspen InnSuites Flagstaff/Grand Canyon. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham East Flagstaff. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Flagstaff
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- April-June: the average is 81°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Flagstaff is 21.86 inches
Exploring Flagstaff with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails and festivals, Flagstaff has lots to offer visitors including its mountains, university life, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Lowell Observatory and Walnut Canyon National Monument. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Arizona Snowbowl and Humphreys Peak.