Visitors to Florence are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, wineries, and golf courses.
- You'll find 75 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Casa Grande
- The closest major airport is in Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal), 29.7 mi (47.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Florence
Favorite places to visit in the city include Pinal County Historical Society & Museum, Poston Butte Golf Club, and St. Anthony's Greek Orthodox Monastery. You'll also find Casa Grande Ruins National Monument and Coke Ovens in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Florence. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Rancho Sonora Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- GreenTree Inn & Suites Florence - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Blue Mist Motel Florence By Magnuson Worldwide - This 2-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Florence
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 105°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 106°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 94°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Florence gets about 10.51 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 104°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F