Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Fortuna has to offer. A top sight in the area is Rincon de la Vieja National Park.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Fortuna
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fortuna
A favorite place to visit in the city is Miravalles Volcano. Additionally, you'll find Rincon de la Vieja National Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Fortuna. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Colinas del Miravalles - With a stay at this 3-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Rio Perdido Hotel & Thermal River - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Fortuna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Average annual rainfall for Fortuna is 72.76 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 62°F