Visitors can enjoy all that Franklin has to offer including the architecture, entertainment choices, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and live music.
- You'll find 11 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Meadville
- The closest major airport is in Franklin, PA (FKL-Venango Regional), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Erie, PA (ERI-Erie Intl.), 50.7 mi (81.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Franklin
A couple of favorite places to visit are St John's Episcopal Church and DeBence Antique Music World. In the area, you'll also find Cranberry Mall and Oil City Library.
As you plan for your vacation to Franklin, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 22 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Quality Inn & Conference Center is located in the heart of Franklin. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Franklin can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and central location.
- Knights Inn Franklin, PA is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Franklin can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Franklin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Average annual rainfall for Franklin is 44.92 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F