Visitors to Frascati are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, spas, and monuments. Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, and Spanish Steps are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 6505 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rome
- The closest major airport is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 4.4 mi (7.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Frascati
Notable city landmarks like Frascati Cathedral and Villa Aldobrandini might be worth a visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Colosseum and Trevi Fountain.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Frascati. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Poggio Regillo - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Hotel Flora - Our customers like the breakfast and walkable location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Roma Sud - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a conference center, and a snack bar/deli.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Spanish Steps, 11.1 mi/17.9 km from the heart of the city, and St. Peter's Basilica, which is 12.2 mi (19.7 km) away.
Getting Around Frascati
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Tor Vergata Station or Frascati Station. Frascati might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Frascati
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Frascati each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F