Visiting Garden City
History buffs will enjoy exploring Garden City, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its gardens, shopping, and local tours.
- You'll find 893 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Savannah
- The closest major airport is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 29.5 mi (47.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Garden City
Places to visit in the larger region include Oglethorpe Speedway Park, Tom Triplett Community Park, and Southbridge Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Fun Zone Amusement and Sports Park and Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Garden City. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Iris Garden Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Baymont by Wyndham Savannah/Garden City - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Savannah Airport - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Garden City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Garden City gets about 47.99 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F